My worst nightmare
Feb. 24th, 2010 10:01 pmFollowing Ani's suit, my laptop is dead.
No warning.
Today, it just froze, no matter how many times I reseted it.
Trying to make a backup in safe mode. I just have a security copy of like 90% of my images, 95% of my video and my music is on the ipod but ;_________;
Trying to figure out if I can install Windows 7 in my FW series.
Won't be online for a while, I'm afraid.
))))))):
Edit: I can't even make a backup because it keeps freezing. I'm going to loose so many things I'll get really depressed if I can't save them.
Seems my laptop isn't win7 compatible, but people have installed it in non-compatible vaios so idk what to do.
I think some crying goes first.
No warning.
Today, it just froze, no matter how many times I reseted it.
Trying to make a backup in safe mode. I just have a security copy of like 90% of my images, 95% of my video and my music is on the ipod but ;_________;
Trying to figure out if I can install Windows 7 in my FW series.
Won't be online for a while, I'm afraid.
))))))):
Edit: I can't even make a backup because it keeps freezing. I'm going to loose so many things I'll get really depressed if I can't save them.
Seems my laptop isn't win7 compatible, but people have installed it in non-compatible vaios so idk what to do.
I think some crying goes first.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-24 09:05 pm (UTC)*hugs tightly* c'mon, everything will be okay, think positively, okay?
no subject
Date: 2010-02-24 09:06 pm (UTC);________________;
no subject
Date: 2010-02-24 09:34 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-24 09:48 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-24 09:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-24 11:11 pm (UTC)I hope your laptop will get fixed somehow. I'm really worried at how this is jumping from laptop to laptop, though, but I wish you all the best! :(
no subject
Date: 2010-02-24 11:34 pm (UTC)*squisheshard* ♥♥♥
no subject
Date: 2010-02-25 09:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-25 06:01 pm (UTC)Si hay algo que da una bronca terrible (entre otras cosas), es cuando se te muera la compu.
Los datos y archivos, la conexión a internet... Lo bueno es que tenés una buena copia de seguridad, pero de todos modos, espero que puedas recuperar todo. Y enre ese "todo," también tu laptop.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-26 09:53 am (UTC)I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you so I came to check!
DDDDD:
STUPID LAPTOPS. ;__________;
*hugs*
Email me as soon as you can so I know how you're doing. I'm sure you can use a computer at school. In the meantime, stay strong <33 I know how devastating it can be. But remember that most, if not all, of those files can be retrieved. Chin up!
no subject
Date: 2010-02-26 11:02 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-26 11:08 am (UTC)Anyway, you can mail my phone or gmail anytime you feel like talking again, k? Or if you want to vent. Or we could even skype..... I was worried when you just disappeared though! Tell a person you won't be available!
But <3333
Take care *hugs*
no subject
Date: 2010-02-27 05:34 pm (UTC)