Today snowed *____________* I had never seen so much snow in Barcelona, it is EXTREMELY rare. I wanted to take my Nikon out, but I didn't want to break it so I didn't XD Still have to buy the UV filter! So here are some photos from my balcony:
Classes were cancelled because they couldn't assure us we'd be able to return later (My college isn't in the city, but up in the mountains) and tomorrow morning lab has been cancelled too. I was able to return home safely (though packed like anchovies) but in the news it says that a lot of people were stuck for hours in the train or inside their cars, unable to go anywhere :/
Classes were cancelled because they couldn't assure us we'd be able to return later (My college isn't in the city, but up in the mountains) and tomorrow morning lab has been cancelled too. I was able to return home safely (though packed like anchovies) but in the news it says that a lot of people were stuck for hours in the train or inside their cars, unable to go anywhere :/




no subject
Date: 2010-03-08 10:24 pm (UTC)no es algo que se vea cada día... y menos durante tanto rato e incluso que llegue a cuajar... XD
yo me he pasado parte del día mirando por la ventana como caía la nieve... era bonito :)
y supongo que por la uab debe de estar incluso más nevado...
no subject
Date: 2010-03-08 11:02 pm (UTC)Siiii, me han mandado fotos los de la vila y es una pasada
no subject
Date: 2010-03-08 10:35 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-03-08 10:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-03-08 11:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-03-09 03:42 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-03-09 05:34 am (UTC)*makes grabby hands for snow* *____________________*
no subject
Date: 2010-03-09 08:15 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-03-09 09:04 am (UTC)never really seen snow :(
thank you for sharing these :)
no subject
Date: 2010-03-09 09:24 am (UTC)It snowed like woah on Friday here as well... now it only is like -6°C (plus a freezing cold wind). I still like it although we had a lot of snow this winter so most people are fed up with it XD
no subject
Date: 2010-03-09 12:43 pm (UTC)Tens molta estona fins a l'Autònoma? Sort que vas poder tornar sana i estalvia! ^___^
no subject
Date: 2010-03-09 01:34 pm (UTC)El tema es cuando entra a complicar demasiado la vida diaria, como cuando es demasiada...
Parece estar nevando en varios lados dodne hacía muchosaños que no lo hacía. ¡Y lo mejor es tener una cámara en mano en esos momentos! Y más aún con la seguridad de estar en casa, porque a veces suele complicar.